About Our School
The Littletons School has a long heritage. On 1st April 1871 The Littleton National School became a "Public Elementary School". The school moved to its present site from Middle Littleton to South Littleton on 16th July 1968.
We are very pleasantly situated within the attractive village of South Littleton. We are a small, rural Church of England serving the needs of children aged 3-10 years old. We can accommodate up to 196 children - 180 in our main school and 16 nursery-aged children. Our nursery, which is school-based and led by a trained teacher, offers 15- and 30- hour funding options.
Our Christian distinctiveness is an important part of school life. Our Christian vision and five Core Values (Caring, Honesty, Perseverance, Respect and Responsibility) permeate our day and support our children with their spiritual and moral development.